- Step 1. If you would like to submit events on ChristianHangSuite, please first register for the site.
- Step 2. Once you have successfully registered, login in to your account.
- Step 3. Click “Submit New Events” located at the top navigation bar
- Step 4. Complete the Event Submission Form and click “Submit”
- Step 5. Your Event will be LIVE within 24 hours.
- Please note that all events are approved at the discretion of the site administrators.
By default your event will automatically be RSVP ready. Visitors can RSVP directly on your Event Page.
Simply Login to Your Account to locate Your Event Page and link. Unlike other Event sites, your Event Page has a link that is short and easy to remember (ex: christianhangsuite.com/mygospelconcert). Simply copy and paste to your social network and start promoting.
Yes. Social Media Icons are displayed on Your Event Page. This makes it Easy for People to Share Your Event across all Social Media Platforms.
You can manage/edit your submitted events by going to the “Manage Events” page at the top navigation bar. You must be logged in to Manage events. Users have the option of editing, updating, or deleting their submitted events.
Yes absolutely. Simply enter your Eventbrite URL in the “Learn More” field of the Event Submission Form. Visitors to your Event Page will be directed to your Eventbrite page for more information about your event.
If you have an email address associated with a Paypal account, you can sell tickets to your event. Once you complete the Event Submission Form, you will receive an email asking if you would like to sell tickets to your event. You will also need to specify the dollar amount of your ticket sales
No. We do not take a percentage of your ticket sales. What you earn is what you keep.